Trailer Rental Rate Sheet
|Make||Model||Daily||Weekly||Daily After |
|H&H||76″x14′ Aluminum Utility Trailer||$30||$145||$25|
|RC||6×12 Steel Enclosed Trailer||$40||$215||$35|
|RC||7×16 Steel Enclosed Trailer||$70||$375||$60|
|H&H||10K Tilt Equipment Trailer||$100||$540||$90|
|H&H||80×14 14K Dump Trailer||$125||$650||$110|
Additional items for rental:
- Motorcycle Chock: $10.00 per rental term
- Ball Mount, Ball, and Pin: $5.00 per rental term
- Car Hauler Tie Down Straps, Chain & Binders-$20.00 per rental term
*NOTE: Trailers returned after designated time are subject to an additional day’s charge.
Friday Pickup – 2 day rental – due back Monday at 8am
Saturday Pickup – 1 day rental – due back Monday at 8am
- Rentals will be denied if towing vehicle does not meet I39 Supply’s towing standards.
- There will be a $25.00 minimum charge for any work done on a customer’s vehicle to get it to work properly for the rented trailer, if improvements/repairs are made to the vehicle.
- There are no refunds for early return of trailers.
- All renters must provide a credit card, valid driver’s license, and current proof of insurance.
- We have the right to refuse service or rental to any customer.
- Dump Trailer Requires at least a 3/4 ton Vehicle and Brake Controller
- 7×16 Enclosed and 10K Car Hauler as require a brake controller
- Trailer are not to leave a 300 mile radius of I39 Supply
- Customer’s are liable for any trailer damages